Don’t know the correct meaning of Farce word? Here we mentioned the perfect definition of Farce word meaning in English, Hindi, Urdu, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Filipino, Arabic, Russian, Irish, Spanish, Indonesian, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam language. We will also share the simple example of “Farce word”. Here we have also mentioned the Farce word meaning according to the oxford vs Cambridge dictionary.
Farce word Definition
|Word Length||5 Letters|
|Total Vowels||2 Letters|
|Total consonants||3 Letters|
|Farce meaning||a humorous play or film where the characters become involved in unlikely situations|
Farce word Meaning
Following is the translation of the farce word in the multiple language-wise meaning given. You can check according to your comfortable language.Advertisment
- Meaning in English: a comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations.
- Meaning in Hindi: स्वांग (svaang)
- Meaning in Urdu: طنز
- Meaning in Portuguese: farsa
- Meaning in French: Farce
- Meaning in Japanese: 茶番 (Chaban)
- Meaning in Filipino: komedya
- Meaning in Arabic: هزل (hazal)
- Meaning in Russian: фарс (fars)
- Meaning in Irish: Farce
- Meaning in Spanish: farsa
- Meaning in Indonesian: lelucon
- Meaning in Bengali: প্রহসন (Prahasana)
- Meaning in Telugu: ప్రహసనం (Prahasanaṁ)
- Meaning in Tamil: கேலிக்கூத்து (Kēlikkūttu)
- Meaning in Kannada: ಪ್ರಹಸನ (Prahasana)
- Meaning in Malayalam: പ്രഹസനം (prahasanaṁ)
Farce word common Sentences
- I prefer farce to tragedy.
- The play suddenly changes from farce to tragedy.
- This travesty was built upon a farce.
- Mr. John said, ” It was a complete and utter farce.
- How could he go through with this horrible farce?
- Obviously, he wanted to continue his farce.
- I’m ready to forgive you, but we’re never going to put this in the past if you keep up this farce.
- Feeling politics had become a farce, the senator stepped down from his seat
- he was done with this farce, ready to move on to more meaningful endeavors
- No one had prepared anything so the meeting was a bit of a farce.
Farce: Synonyms and Antonyms