RRB NTPC Revised Result 2022: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the revised result of the examination conducted for recruitment to various posts under the Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC). Earlier this revised result was to be released in the first week of April but Railway Board has already declared the result. You can check the complete revised result here. If you are not satisfied with your revised result then you can contact the RRB official examination department to know the rechecking procedure. The complete guideline is mentioned here.
RRB NTPC revised result 2022, Check CEN No. 01-2019 Scorecard
The first stage examination was conducted by the board from 28 December 2020 to 31 July 2021 for recruitment to various posts under the Non-Technical Popular Category. This time 20 times candidates have been passed the second stage exam. Students protested violently against the conduct of the RRB NTPC result and Group D recruitment exam in two phases. After which the Railway Recruitment Board had announced to release the revised result keeping in mind the demand of the candidates. Now all the candidates can download their results through these steps on the official website.
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the regional website of the Railway Recruitment Board.
- Step 2: After this, ‘Revised CBT-1, Result of CEN No. 01-2019 (NTPC)’ link.
- Step 3: Now a PDF of the result will open in front of you.
- Step 4: At the same time, to check the scorecard, candidates have to click on the scorecard link and then submit by filling in the roll number, date of birth, and captcha code.
- Step 5: Candidates can check and download their results and scorecard.
Direct link to check the result: https://iroams.com/scorecard/
Under the Non-Technical Popular Category in Railways, a total of 35281 vacancies will be recruited including Junior Clerk, Account Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Training Clerk, Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, and Goods Guard. Candidates will be selected for recruitment to these posts in Railways on the basis of Computer Based Test, Typing Skill Test/ Computer Based Aptitude Test, Document Verification/ Medical Examination. According to media reports, around 1,26,30,885 candidates had applied for the first phase of the online examination.Advertisment