Indian Institute Of Technology–Madras opened Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination Registration window. The HSEE 2022 application forms would be filled only on the official website of IIT Madras i.e hsee.iitm.ac.in. Students who were seeking admission in the Master of Arts (MA) course are invited to apply for the entrance exam. Students can check the Important dates and eligibility criteria here. If you seriously want to apply for the exam then it is requested to read the complete importation mentioned below. Following are the important document required to fill the registration forms online.
|Institute/ University Name||IIT Madras|
|Registration start date:||9 March 2022|
|Registration Last date:||April 27, 2022 at 23:59:59 hrs|
|Bank E-challan last date||28th April 2022 at 15:00:00 hrs.|
|Admit card date||30 May 2022|
|Entrance exam date||12 June 2022|
|Result Release date||29 June 2022|
|Counseling Date||30 June to 4 July 2022|
|Course Duration:||five-year integrated program|
|Education qualification:||Class 12 or equivalent for the first time in 2021 or should be appearing in 2022|
HSEE IIT Madras MA Admission Required Document
If you are doing registration then the portal will ask the following document to be uploaded in the scanned format.
- Passport size photograph and signatures
- Class 10th Diploma/ certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet (if already passed 10+2 examination).
- Category certificate (if candidates belong to general category no need to upload certificate)
- PwD/Dyslexia/Scribe certificate, if applicable
IIT Madras MA Admission 2022: How to apply
- Go to the official website– hsee.iitm.ac.in
- Now find the green link that says “Click here for Online Registration of HSEE – 2022”
- A new page would open up, read instructions and scroll to the end of the page, and hit the green button that says “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE”
- On the new page, you will see two sections one is for new users and the second is old users, if you are new then create your user ID by registering and logging in using your Registered Email Address / Login ID and password.
- Fill in the form, upload asked documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for further references
- Candidates must carefully read the format of pictures and sizes mentioned on the application window for smooth submission of the form.
Direct Online Apply Link for New users: https://hsee.iitm.ac.in/online/register1.php
Direct Online Apply Link for Old users: https://hsee.iitm.ac.in/online/index.phpAdvertisment
Instruction Page Link: https://hsee.iitm.ac.in/online/instructions.php
HSEE Syllabus Link (Part 1 & 2): https://hsee.iitm.ac.in/syllabus.php
Copy the above link inside the URL of your browser and check details and fill out the application forms. All the information should be filled in correctly as per your documents.